- February 14: Laurie appears on Your Carolina with Jack & Kimberly, 10am on WSPA, Channel 7
- February 17: Cooking Class at Poppies in Brevard, 7-9 pm. A 4 course experience for $45. Check the links for details and to reserve your space.
- February 19: Laurie will head south to Foxfire Gallery & Kitchen Shops in Greenville, SC for a Book Signing and Tasting event. 1pm
- February 24: Book Signing Event at Fountainhead Bookstore on Main Street in Hendersonville, 4pm.
- March 4: Demo Day at Blue Water Seafood in Hendersonville (your Mountain Fishmongers!) from 12-3. Sample goodies from the Cookbook while you sip wine with the Winemonger...
- March 17: Cooking class at Rabbit and Company in downtown Hendersonville from 6:30-8:30pm. The class will be "The Art of the Salad". Please call 692-6100 to reserve your space.
- April 2: Laurie heads to A Southern Season in Chapel Hill for an all day Demo and Tasting event! If you've never been to this oasis of food and all things North Carolina, you really should!
- April 15: Tax Day Tasting at Nib's Coffee Cafe! Join Laurie at Nib's for a special lunch treat! Sample sandwiches from the Cookbook and nibble on a sweet treat. Cookbooks will be available for purchase; remember to bring yours if you've already bought one and want Laurie to sign it! 10am - 2pm
- June 18: Book Signing at Fountainhead Bookstore - Saturday, June 18, 2pm - 5pm. While you're downtown for the Antique Show, stop by and say hello!
- October 29: Book Signing at A Southern Season - Saturday, October 29.
- November 3: Book Signing at Yesterday's Tree Furniture - Thursday, November 3rd. What a fabulous evening! I met so many of you and signed lots of cookbooks! Thanks for your support!
- November 8 & 9: Small Plate Crawl - Tuesday and Wednesday, November 8th and 9th, in Hendersonville, NC.
- December 10: Book Signing at Malaprop's Bookstore/Cafe in Asheville, From 12 to 2 p.m.