Friday, December 10, 2010

Better Late than Never!

Hello Friends!
I had so hoped to get my book into stores on or around the 17th, but it looks like it will be arriving just a few short days before Christmas. Oh, how I've lost sleep over that! Unfortunately, there are just some things- many - that we have no control over. And I've come to realize that it will be just fine! What motivates me most is just how proud I am of this new book. I know that it will be a great addition to your culinary bookshelf.

So, what can you do to make sure you get a copy before Christmas? Call your preferred retailer: Wrinkled Egg, Highland Lake Inn, Nib's Coffee Cafe, Homestead, Fountainhead Bookstore, or Yesterday's Tree and tell them you'd like to be put on their list for the Cookbook. That way, they'll know how many to order and you'll get your book or your gift for others just in time!

I am also setting up a means to sell the book directly from this site--securely! As some of you know, my gmail account was 'hacked' this week, so security is of the utmost importance to me, now more than ever! I'm sure many of you received a desperate (and poorly written) plea from me while stranded in London...I'm safe, sound and happy right here in Hendersonville. No need to send money to London!

I look forward to another post soon announcing my shopping cart or pay pal information. In the meantime, call your retailers and hang in there...the book is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment