Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Rabbit and Company Cooking Class

It is that time of year. Spring is just around the corner. We still have some cold weather hanging around but the signs of spring are everywhere. That is why I am doing a cooking class at The Rabbit (124 Fourth Ave. East) on Thursday, March 17th from 6:00 to 8:00 pm that focuses on salads and everything that make salads such a great part of our everyday food choices. Oh, how I love salads! I will highlight vinaigrettes, dressings, side salads, entree salads and more.

I do believe the class is sold out, but I will be scheduling more very soon. So keep an eye out. The Rabbit is a wonderful place for this type of event. If you can't make the class, remember to go ahead and pick up a copy of "Laurie Bakke's Cookbook" which, of course, is sold at The Rabbit and many other retailers in the area. You will then be ready for the next cooking event!

No comments:

Post a Comment